Privacy Statement Kega
KEGA, based at Madame Curiestraat 24, 2171 TW in Sassenheim, processes personal data of its customers, prospects and other contacts. We do this in order to help our customers as best we can, and to achieve our objectives. In this privacy statement, we will explain why and how we process your personal data.
We do not have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), but we will be happy to help you with any questions you may have. You can contact us at info@Kega.nl or on 0252 750275.
KEGA is a DDMA member and holds the Privacy Guarantee (Waarborg).
This privacy statement supersedes any older versions. We may amend this privacy statement from time to time. Last update: 1 July 2019
The personal data that we process
Kega processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided us with the data yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process for various legitimate business purposes. We process the following personal data:
- Surname and first name
- Organization name
- Address details
- Phone number and e-mail address
- Job title
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Educational qualifications
- Contact history
- Cookie ID (you can read more about cookies in our cookie statement)
- Opt-in for the e-mail newsletter
- Opening and clicking behaviour in this newsletter
- Areas of interest
- Participation in events
We process personal data for the following purposes:
A small part of our processing operations is required by law. This mainly concerns personal data that are needed in order to comply with our tax obligations. However, it may also be the case that we process personal data in the event of an emergency at KEGA, for example.
Administration and services:
We keep a record of who our customers are, with the relevant contacts. We keep various personal details of contacts in order to perform our services as optimally as possible. For example, we keep contact details in order to reach you, and areas of interest so that we can provide you with the best possible information. We also process personal data for participation details in order to plan our meetings/events etc. as well as possible.
Newsletters and mailings:
You can sign up with us for various newsletters. Sometimes these are personalised, sometimes not. If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters, you can unsubscribe in every mail.
KEGA moves with the sector, which is why we recruit new customers, sponsors, speakers for events, experts for inspiration sessions, and sometimes new colleagues. In order to maintain contact with everyone, we also process their contact details and areas of interest.
Recruitment and selection employees:
Kega is regularly looking for new colleagues. There are different ways how Kega could obtain your personal data:
- You provide your personal data to us
- You provide your personal data to us via third party, for example via a recruitment agency, or a reference
- Via sourcing, for example LinkedIn
Improving KEGA's services:
We also keep personal records in order to improve our services; for example, clicking behaviour on the website to analyse which articles are read the most, and open rates to see if our newsletters are relevant. The clicking behaviour on the website is not tracked on the basis of IP address and therefore cannot be traced back to a person.
We process two types of special personal data, namely gender and ethnicity (photos). We process gender so that we can address you as 'Ms' or 'Mr'. We process photos to give our content more atmosphere. These processing operations are always voluntary and are not (of course) used for other purposes. The same applies here too: if you have any questions, we would like to hear from you!
Rights of data subjects
Everyone has a number of rights under the AVG (General Data Protection Regulation). We do our utmost to comply with these as best we can.
- Information and inspection: Of course, you can see which of your personal data we process. We will therefore be happy to tell you more about how and why we process these data.
- Correction: Do you feel that we have incorrect information about you? Just let us know, and we will adjust this.
- Right to be forgotten: You can erase the personal data we have about you. It may be that we still have to process these data for other purposes (administration or deduplication, for example).
- Restriction: If you feel that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or incorrectly, you may also have that processing restricted.
- Objection: You can lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data. If this is with regard to marketing, we will end the processing as quickly as possible.
- Data portability: This is a new right under the AVG allowing you to transfer your personal data (or have them transferred). Please contact us if you wish to make use of this.
We do not store personal data for longer than is necessary.
In case of rejection of a job application, we save your personal data for 6 months, for future vacancies, unless you have indicated in your application that you don’t want us to keep your personal data longer dan the selection procedure.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We sometimes involve third parties in performing our services. These are not 'third party recipients' but processors. For example, we work together with an ESP and project management software, and we also use Google Analytics. These parties process personal data in accordance with KEGA's instructions.
Sometimes we are legally obliged to provide personal data to third parties, such as the Tax and Customs Administration. However, we will only provide data to third parties if we have received your permission to do so.
A number of links to other organisations' websites can be found on KEGA's websites. KEGA is not responsible for the way in which these parties process personal data. For this, you should read the privacy statement of the organisation concerned.
KEGA processes anonymous statistics about visits to its website. This is done with Google Analytics. The following data are stored in the web analysis system by means of cookies:
- Technical information like the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen
- The page from which you accessed the KEGA website
- When and for how long you visited or used the KEGA website
- Which pages you visited on the KEGA website
KEGA also uses so-called marketing or advertisement cookies. You can give permission for placing these cookies on the website. These are the following cookies:
The SalesFeed software processes visitors' IP addresses. The IP addresses of some of the Dutch organisations that visit this website are linked to a database containing company data. Information about organisations that are registered as a result of visiting this website is not shared with third parties. For more information about the SalesFeed Software, please visit www.salesfeed.com.
By default, one cookie is placed by the SalesFeed Software. This cookie is a session cookie or first party cookie. This cookie expires after half an hour of inactivity. The easiest way to delete cookies is through your browser. For an explanation, click here.